Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

• 1.  Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:06
    I have signed up for a trial and I am trying build a new app from scratch but I keep getting taken on an endless loop where I am asked to create a billing account, I already have created one I think.

• 2.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:30
    Hi Carlos,

When you are attempting to build a new application are you doing so using the button shown in the screenshot below while signed in with the email address you used to create the Account?

• 3.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:43
    Yes I am

• 4.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:46
    I would suggest trying to sign out and then sign back in just to be sure it has recognized that your billing account is live. Then if it is still happening after refreshing your sign in session would you let me know the specific error that you are getting when you go to create a new app and select the from scratch option at the very bottom of the pop up. 

• 5.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:47
    Then i get this ...

• 6.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:48
    Oops, can't upload a screenshot

• 7.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 16:57
    Hi Carlos,

Can you let me know the details of the message it gives you?I would suggest putting in a support case that way one of our Reps can pair up with you to walk you through whatever error you are running into via a support case. If necessary they can do a screen share session to try to help you figure out what is going on.  On the page you are currently on you can access our support by clicking on the question mark (?) Icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen and selecting Manage Support Cases in the dropdown.

Alternatively, one of our coaches will be reaching out shortly now that you have a Trial set up and they can also help you with the issues you are running into and assessing how Quick Base can help you with your business needs.  It just takes a little time for a specific coach to be assigned when a new trial is made. 

• 8.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 17:59
    Step 1: Sign in, I can see my name in he top right corner
    Step 2: Click on 'Create a new app' on right hand side
    Step 3: Click in 'Build a new app from scratch' on the bottom of the dialog box

I then get a dialog box as follows:
    Creating Your First Application
    Before you can create an application you will need to sign up for a Quick Base "billing account".
    Click the button below to sign up for a free 30-day trial account.
    With the free 30-day trial:
    Use every feature of Quick Base, without restrictions.
    Invite up to 9 team members to try it with you.
    Work with Project Manager, Sales Manager, and a dozen more ready-to-customize applications.
    Import your own data from your current spreadsheets or databases.

If I click on Sign Up now, I get a Create Your Login screen, the top text entry box is filled out with my email address. If I type my chosen password, company name etc then I get a blank screen or a message saying that i am already registered.

• 9.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 18:09
    Hmm that does seem that you are stuck in some kind of loop with your sign up. I would suggest creating a support case like I mentioned after you are sure you have signed out, closed your browser, and signed back in just to clear out your current session. Then you and the support rep can work together to take a look at what might be going on with your trial account and credentials. 

• 10.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 19:13
    How do i create a support case?

• 11.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 02-06-2018 21:02
    On the page you are currently on when attempting to make an application you can access our support by clicking on the question mark (?) Icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen and selecting Manage Support Cases in the dropdown. 

• 12.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 11-27-2018 13:15
    10 months later I am having this exact problem! Trial is not going very well! I am about to move to Zoho. Please advise. this is what I get:

Almost there

You're on your way to creating your first app. We just need to request permissions from your account admin first. Once you're approved, we'll send you an email to build away.

• 13.  RE: Can't create new app - billing account endless loop

Posted 11-27-2018 14:01
    New thread for resolution and troubleshooting of issue

Please reference the new conversation here: Trial access