Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I'm using Zapier to update 2 fields in a QuickBase table, but for some reason only the 5 records are listed.

• 1.  I'm using Zapier to update 2 fields in a QuickBase table, but for some reason only the 5 records are listed.

Posted 03-03-2017 21:05
    Basically what I'm trying to do is update a record in QB every time that the value in a Google Sheets changes.  

In the action I need to provide the row that I want to update, but the problem is that the only the last 5 records, rows: 3701, 3702, 3703, 3704, 3705. The row that I need to change is 3131.

The search step reaches the record, but it seems that it is not possible to change the value of a specific record than the last 5.

My question:

Is there something in QuickBase about the last 5 rows that do show up in Zapier?

Thanks,

Wevergton

• 2.  RE: I'm using Zapier to update 2 fields in a QuickBase table, but for some reason only the 5 records are listed.

Posted 03-27-2017 23:56
    I didn't think about this for too long, but you might consider using quickbase sync to bring the data into a quickbase table, and then potentially use a webhook in quickbase to write the data from the sync table to your actual table. just a thought.

• 3.  RE: I'm using Zapier to update 2 fields in a QuickBase table, but for some reason only the 5 records are listed.

Posted 04-27-2017 16:35
    Can you scroll down and choose 'Use a custom value' in the Record ID# box? Then insert your variable or hardcoded RID?