Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, How can I add a dynamic filter with month name (January, February, etc) that has the calendar order and not alphabetical order?

• 1.  Hi, How can I add a dynamic filter with month name (January, February, etc) that has the calendar order and not alphabetical order?

Posted 01-08-2019 08:42

• 2.  RE: Hi, How can I add a dynamic filter with month name (January, February, etc) that has the calendar order and not alphabetical order?

Posted 01-08-2019 12:22
    Create a formula ltext field similar to this one, but instead of what I have herenumber the months, like

1. JAN

2. FEB

var date MyDate = [ETA Date Current for whole order complete];

Case(Month($MyDate),

1," 1. JAN",

2," 2.FEB",

Etc

11,"11. NOV",

12,"12. DEC")

Note that I have added an extra space In front of the Kitchen months to ensure the storage before November and December.

• 3.  RE: Hi, How can I add a dynamic filter with month name (January, February, etc) that has the calendar order and not alphabetical order?

Posted 01-08-2019 13:07
    Txs very much.
    No way to avoid the indexing number at the beginning right?

• 4.  RE: Hi, How can I add a dynamic filter with month name (January, February, etc) that has the calendar order and not alphabetical order?

Posted 01-08-2019 13:10
    Dynamic filter sort alphabetically. So if you don�t like the numbering you will just have to add enough spaces in front of each respective months to get them to start properly alphabetically. There is no magic here. It is an alphabetic start.

That answer was dictated so I hope Siri spelled that OK