Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Technical Support

Posted 02-04-2019 18:53
    I have noticed that quickbase has been very slow to respond the last few days.  Is there something going on your end by chance?  

• 2.  RE: Technical Support

Posted 02-04-2019 18:59
    I have seen that too. There are several pending issues from my side as well. Pending for a few weeks actually.

• 3.  RE: Technical Support

Posted 02-04-2019 19:38
    Hi Jennifer,

We are not experiencing any platform wide performance issues currently but if you are having an issue with one of your applications I would recommend connecting with our Care team via a support case. You can contact our support when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or directly here.

This way you can connect directly with a member of the Care team and they can take a closer look at the issue you are running into. I hope that is helpful Jennifer and thank you very much for reaching out today and certainly let me know if due to your issue you are having problems submitting a case and I can make one on your behalf. 

What can be very helpful in those cases is to let them know exactly which applications are experiencing a slowdown and under what circumstances. That way they can look to pinpoint a source of this issue as quickly as possible.