Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. Report are cut off

• 1.  I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. Report are cut off

Posted 03-20-2019 19:30
    I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. These files (CSV, PDF, inline) only provide the first page of the report. I am unable to click on any other page number for the next page. I need the full report to show as the attachment. Any thoughts?

• 2.  RE: I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. Report are cut off

Posted 03-20-2019 23:50
    Do your reports have embedded images?

• 3.  RE: I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. Report are cut off

Posted 03-21-2019 12:13
    Hi There, there is no embedded images. Any thoughts?

• 4.  RE: I am having issues with the files (reports)attached to the subscriptions I create. Report are cut off

Posted 03-21-2019 13:58
    Hi Erik,

I'm sorry to say currently you are running into a bug we do have open with PDF reports in subscriptions. When they send they currently only send out that first page and do not allow for you to view the other pages. It is an active bug that is filed with our Product Development team. If you don't already have a Care case open on this bug and would like to get notified on updates on the issue I would suggest submitting a support case with our Care team so they can capture that you are effected and make sure you are tied in to get a notification when it is resolved. You can contact our Care team when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or directly here.

I hope this information is helpful Erik and sorry there isn't currently a work around or fix I can recommend to this issue.