Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Gmail refresh errors MessageID

Posted 10-26-2018 04:33
    Keep getting this error with a gmail connected table (see below) making it impossible for me to sync emails properly.

If I clear the inbox some messages I test will sync then others fail. Seems that some gmails dont have messageID but I don' see how that's possible?

I created a filter that checks if there is a number in the message ID but still get the same error, guess the error triggers before the filter is applied (connected table filter I'm referring to).

Anyone else have solutions to this issue?

Regards

Morgan

2018-10-26 03:29 PM
     There was a problem refreshing the table.

Elapsed time was 8 seconds. The error was: Missing required value - Some values for required fields are empty. For the required field "Message ID" there are 2 records that have empty values.

• 2.  RE: Gmail refresh errors MessageID

Posted 01-18-2019 06:59
    Many people are getting the issue with Gmail, I am getting Gmail error 007 and after searching on the internet I just got the reason which happens due to server issue but yet not gets the appropriate solution regarding this issue. If anyone has an idea about this error then kindly inform me.

• 3.  RE: Gmail refresh errors MessageID

Posted 02-04-2019 14:50
    We are having the same issue. Even the most basic Gmail connection doesn't work in Quick Base.

• 4.  RE: Gmail refresh errors MessageID

Posted 05-01-2020 17:22
    Was this ever addressed? Trying to qualify if we should attempt to do it alone or hire a 3rd party to get gmail working in quickbase. Reps live in their emails, the only way for the CRM to work is to get the emails living in the CRM. Any recommendations would be welcomed.

------------------------------
    Ryan Parr
    ------------------------------