Portland Builder Community

Welcome to the
Portland User Group

Bringing Quick Base Problem Solvers Together.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

That's okay, thank you! I'll just have to experiment with changing the key field to Job Number. I've just been hesitant to change it since my jobs table is the main table for the app, I don't want it to mess anything up with other relationships. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Community Log-in

Posted in: Portland-user-group

I have the same issue. I think mine was mostly due to having Chrome save both passwords so per Lee's comment it always thought my builder account should be used. I removed my saved builder password in chrome and have had no issues since. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Barcodes

Not an official date but official release late October is what I currently see. ------------------------------ Lee Gilmore ------------------------------

I agree this one is a little squishy. I think the intent is that the users understand the purpose of the app and how to accomplish that purpose (choice a), and b, c and d all support a. I could be wrong though, I'll verify and forward this feedback ...

• Profile Picture

PDX September Assembly

As always, nice to meet so many great folks! ------------------------------ Natasha Fisher Portland General Electric ------------------------------

2 people like this.

Greetings Portland Builders! I wanted to post a question for possible topics to cover in future Portland Afternoon Assembly user group meetings. Previously we covered table based rules and templating with an automation. Are there other topics you'd like ...

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Hi, I'm a member of the Quick Base team. I enjoy problem solving, brain storming and over-automating! ------------------------------ Lee Gilmore ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Our new PDX User Group

Hello all! As you can see we've got our user group up and running. We're adding content, members and events, so stay tuned!

Upcoming Events List