Portland Builder Community

Welcome to the
Portland User Group

Bringing Quick Base Problem Solvers Together.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

User Voice login issues?

Posted in: Portland-user-group

Does anybody else have trouble getting into the user voice portal (for Pipelines, specifically)? It just always tells me there's something wrong with my sign in information. Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks in advance! #UserVoice #Pipelines ...

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

Hi Tate, hope you enjoyed this weeks' pipelines webinars! The ability to easily import CSV data in an automated, scheduled way, is currently served just by QB Sync. We understand that running this process using pipelines would have some big benefits, ...

Thank you! Except, it seems like the "lines" in Books invoices are child records of an Invoice, but they aren't editable (within Pipelines) as individual records themselves, from what I can tell. You just get the option to import data for one "line" per ...

------------------------------ Elena Larrabee ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Future meetups?

Great, I look forward to it! ------------------------------ Kat Valentine ------------------------------

Hey all - please be aware of our location switch for our meetup next month. Looking forward to seeing you at the last one of the decade! https://goo.gl/maps/BmSQ3uSnCAwrEihD7 https://neyborly.com/locations/portland/se-grand ------------------------------ ...

Great discussion today everybody - thank you! As we talked about, it's often hard to know when to break an app into more than one or many apps. Harrison wrote a great post about this: https://community.quickbase.com/browse/blogs/blogviewer?BlogKey=4d3963dc-2d01-490a-b8b7-b94a4a2bb491&CommunityKey=d860b0f8-6a48-487b-b346-44c47a19a804&tab=blogviewer ...

3 people like this.

Thanks, I keep several backups and copies to play with as well! I was actually able to accomplish this using a couple of automations. One to fill in a field on the parent table with the child's record ID, and one to use the value from that field as ...

• Profile Picture

29 Oct : PDX User Group!

Team, Hope all is well! Just thought I'd say hello (still a fairly recent join to the Quick Base family) - friendly reminder of next week's PDX User Group! Even in the time span that I've been a part of QB, it's quite apparent that our Portland Quick ...

4 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Community Log-in

I have the same issue. I think mine was mostly due to having Chrome save both passwords so per Lee's comment it always thought my builder account should be used. I removed my saved builder password in chrome and have had no issues since. ------------------------------ ...

Polls

Announcements

• Our new PDX User Group

Hello all! As you can see we've got our user group up and running. We're adding content, members and events, so stay tuned!