Healthcare Customer Network Qrew

Quickbase Discussions

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Hello Healthcare Network Qrew! Here's a quick recap of the agenda we covered in our first Healthcare network meeting of the year: Letty Kaleycik from Aetna shared how she uses a personalized dashboard app to keep herself organized with all the ...

• Hello, Healthcare Network Crew! Thank you to all who were able to join us today for our last Network Qrew meeting of 2023. We had 20 of us in attendance who tuned in to see Lisa Sullivan and Debbie Taylor from Cloudbase Services share their Clinical ...

• Hello, Healthcare Network Qrew! I'm Esther LaVielle and I'm your new Customer Network Qrew Administrator for the Healthcare group! I'll be taking over Jenn Richardson's role as she transitions to a new position here at Quickbase. It's great to meet ...

• Profile Picture

What's Your Favorite ICD-10 Code?

I'll start... Z63.1 Problems with Relationships with In Laws. ------------------------------ Ben Simon bsimon@quickbase.com Do you have Feedback on how to make Qrew Discussions a better experience? Let's chat! https://calendly.com/bsimon-2 ---- ...

• Profile Picture

What's An Example...

...of a current challenge in healthcare that you're curious if there's a solution for in Quickbase? What's the challenge? What would be needed to solve for it with a Quickbase app? Or if not the entire solution, what's the piece that you would solve ...

Polls

Announcements

• Welcome to the Healthcare Customer Network Qrew

Hello!

Welcome to our new area of The Qrew devoted to Qrew Members working in Healthcare.

This is where we will:

• Continue discussions outside of the meetings. Feel free to post questions & discussions here!
    • Post announcements for the group
    • Post upcoming meetings info
    • Quickbase folks will post blogs
    • We can use the image library to share tips and best practices. 

We're looking forward to keeping in touch with you all here.