Empower 2020 Community Hub

Latest Discussions

• Hi Evan! Thanks for doing this! I have yet to get into SLACK all the way, so please keep posting in both? I was part of the non-profit break out and YES I want to spend more time with my nonprofit colleagues on QB. I am employed by Kids' Health Connections ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Small Business Round Table

I did not get a chance to attend the Small Business Round Table as I attended the Construction One (I fall into both). But very excited to communicate in here and maybe get some value from this team as we joined Quick Base a year ago after a long search ...

• Q2: ------------------------------ Peter Rifken Principal Solutions Consultant Quick Base ------------------------------

• Hi Ruby, Offline mode is active now and you can find more details on how to access and enable it in an article by Brian from our Product Marketing team right here ------------------------------ Evan Martinez Community Marketing Manager Quick Base ...

• Hey Team, When we initially began planning for a "networking session", we considered that it'd be fairly traditional – host industry leaders in a group setting, potentially provide some food & beverage, and enable an open forum platform for knowledge-share… ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello Everyone, In speaking with a number of Gartner and Forrester analysts in the past 6 months, they have all said they have seen a significant increase in customer inquiries around low-code application development, and specifically about how to enable ...

• ps - my goto is either Dunkin Regular or Starbucks Blonde Roast. And i have about 5 cups a day ------------------------------ Bob Salaj ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Are you an avid advocate of Quick Base?

Are you looking for more opportunities to meet others who share your enthusiasm for problem solving, take part in the feedback that helps us improve what we do every day, and get access to unique advocacy opportunities and rewards from Quick Base?