Portland Builder Community

community HTML

Welcome to the
Portland User Group

Bringing Quick Base Problem Solvers Together.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

Good afternoon Jim, I think your suggestion for a Zoom Meeting is an excellent idea. I'd be happy to organize one this coming January. I'll be sure to communicate beforehand so we can mark the calendars. ------------------------------ Lee Gilmore - ...

Hello Portland Builder Community, I am wondering if anyone else is interested in setting up a Zoom Meeting? Jim ------------------------------ Jim Harrison ------------------------------

Does anybody else have trouble getting into the user voice portal (for Pipelines, specifically)? It just always tells me there's something wrong with my sign in information. Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks in advance! #UserVoice #Pipelines ...

1 person likes this.

Hi Tate, hope you enjoyed this weeks' pipelines webinars! The ability to easily import CSV data in an automated, scheduled way, is currently served just by QB Sync. We understand that running this process using pipelines would have some big benefits, ...

Great to hear from you, Brian. I'm looking forward to the Pipelines webinar today! This data doesn't exist anywhere yet. This is an export from our PeopleSoft system being provided by SQL developers I (stupidly) just loaded into the table for demo ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Meetups

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Top Contributors