Portland Builder Community

community HTML

Welcome to the
Portland User Group

Bringing Quick Base Problem Solvers Together.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

Hi Lee, thanks! I'm pretty familiar with pipelines, I'm using several of them already for functions throughout my app. Love the additional capabilities. I'm currently working on an automation that may be able to do what I'm hoping but if I can't get it ...

If I am understanding correctly, you're conclusion sounds correct in that you'll want to use a Pipeline to create the child records based on the values you've selected with your multi-select text. It sounds intimidating at first but Pipelines is a fantastic ...

Hi everyone! I have a tricky question for you. I have a parent table (jobs) with a child table (schedule) with its own child table (crew assignments), which in turn has its own parent table (crew) which is just a master list of the staff. The way I ...

Good afternoon Jim, I think your suggestion for a Zoom Meeting is an excellent idea. I'd be happy to organize one this coming January. I'll be sure to communicate beforehand so we can mark the calendars. ------------------------------ Lee Gilmore - ...

Hello Portland Builder Community, I am wondering if anyone else is interested in setting up a Zoom Meeting? Jim ------------------------------ Jim Harrison ------------------------------

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Meetups

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Top Contributors