Portland Builder Community

Welcome to the
Portland User Group

Bringing Quick Base Problem Solvers Together.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Future meetups?

Posted in: Portland-user-group

Hi Kat, I will be finalizing a March meetup this week. We will get back into a regular cadence going forward. As always, please pass along any requests or suggestions if you have any. Thanks! ------------------------------ Lee Gilmore ------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Future meetups?

Posted in: Portland-user-group

I haven't seen any emails about meetups in a while, and there aren't any listed as upcoming. Is there a meeting planned for the near future? ------------------------------ Kat Valentine ------------------------------

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

Brian... That is great news. I guess this may have been ask for awhile from customers that initially do a connected approach then come to realization that they shouldn't have gone down that path. My new rule when I am building an app will be to ...

Hi Bradford, we're actually adding the ability to disconnect a connected table in this Sunday's release! You'll be able to go to the table's settings, click on the connection settings and then disconnect from there: https://help.quickbase.com/release-notes/december-2019-release-notes.html ...

I have a table that is a combination of a Connected CSV file and Quick Base created editable fields. Because of this mix I am having problems keep data synchronized when one of my "Key Fields" changes. Was wonder if there is quick trick to convert ...

Announcements

• Our new PDX User Group

Hello all! As you can see we've got our user group up and running. We're adding content, members and events, so stay tuned!

Upcoming Meetups

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Top Contributors