Portland, OR Qrew Group

Welcome to the Portland Qrew

Bringing Quickbase Problem Solvers Together.

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Portland-user-group

Attendees: Esther LaVielle, Jen Clarke, Lee Gilmore, Jim Harrison, Pierce Wagner, Pat Wenger, Loren Sallee Lee Gilmore presented on the Gantt Plug-In for Quickbase. The Plug-In is available in the Exchange. Once installed and setup properly, the ...

1 person likes this.

The Portland Qrew meeting was Wednesday January 24th at 3PM. The location (as always with gratitude) Harder Mechanical Contractor Offices. Attendees were Lee Gilmore, Esther LaVielle, Elena L, Jen C, Oh and me. Elena gave a presentation on the conclusion ...

It appears many people have registered, but I did not get any notifications. I found it by looking at the Event and there it is, so if you already registered cool. We still need a presenter person. Hi All, Please RSVP if you're planning to attend ...

Hello all, The January Qrew meetup is scheduled for January 24th at 3PM. We are looking for one of the Qrew to do a presentation on a project completed in the past year. Please let me know you are interested in practicing your presentation skills. ...

Attendees: Ripley, ElenaL, JenC, JacobM, LeeG, PatW, JimH The Portland Qrew met at Harder Mechanical Contractors Headquarters Wednesday at 3PM. Jacob made an informal presentation on his experiences over the past several months with understanding ...

2 people like this.

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Upcoming Meetups

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Top Contributors