Quick Base Announcements

What's New?

Get the latest updates on product releases and Quick Base news.

Newsfeed

• Posted in: Quick Base Announcements

We are excited to continue our Ask Me Anything series and to be inviting Harrison Hersch, a senior product manager here ...

Welcome to our very first community digest. Each month our community digest is going to do a recap of the month in community ...

This month’s release includes color-coding for mobile reports, enhancements for our new realm reporting feature, updates ...

I wanted to be the first to share the exciting news that this summer we will be introducing a brand-new Community site. ...

Release Notes

• September Digest

Catch up on what happened in the Community in September in our September digest. Find popular conversations, learn more about our new user groups, and find new articles and user spotlights.

Quick Base Blog

• Quick Base is a multi-tenant cloud service providing a platform where our customers build and deploy a wide variety of business process applications directly to end users. That simple relationship can be characterized in different ways, depending on...
  • The Power of Connection

“Human beings need three basic things in order to be content—they need to feel competent at what they do, feel authentic in their lives, and feel connected to others.—Sebastian Junger, Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging.  In this hyper-digital age there...
  • As the leader of Product and Technology at Quick Base, I have the unique and very fortunate opportunity to work with our team and partners to help our customers solve big problems and make material impacts each and every day.  We are constantly amazed...