Quickbase Announcements

What's New?

Get the latest updates on product releases and Quickbase news.

Newsfeed

• Posted in: Quickbase Announcements

New dashboards are now generally available Our goal here at Quickbase is to help companies achieve operational agility. ...

1 person likes this.

Hello Quickbase Community! My name is John Karas and I'm a Product Manager here at Quickbase. I'm super excited to share ...

Supercharging Summary Reports with New Aggregation Options Quickbase helps businesses overcome tough process challenges ...

New Dashboard Open Beta As this past year has proven, business conditions and job functions can change rapidly. Organizations ...

4 people like this.

Announcements

• Empower On Demand

If you missed Empower 2021 – we’ve got you covered! Catch up on over 70 breakout sessions covering product how-tos, best practice, new features and more!

Quick Base Blog

• Supply chains are continuing to change at an incredibly fast pace. Our recent Supply Chain Resilience Survey found that 79% of supply chain professionals are reacting to change on a daily or weekly basis. Unfortunately, that lesson has yet to catch up...
  • Supply chains are having a moment in the sun right now – and unfortunately, not an entirely positive one. Widespread shortages, labor issues, and overall supply chain disruption is keeping supply chain topics front and center in the news. And as the...
  • We now live in the age of agility—where all parts of businesses are rushing to digitization. In the face of these rapidly changing market dynamics, many IT organizations find themselves under-resourced to handle the increasing expectations for their...