Quick Base Announcements

What's New?

Get the latest updates on product releases and Quick Base news.

Newsfeed

• Posted in: Quick Base Announcements

Improvements to the QB Formula Engine: Kicking it into High Gear As we embark on another 20 years of Quick Base magic ...

3 people like this.

Automatically book meetings on your Outlook calendar using Pipelines Do you ever find yourself manually booking meetings ...

Table report features being retired: iCal and vCard fields, Summary Tables, New and Updated Flags, and the Report Format ...

1 person likes this.

Quick Base’s approach to retiring features Every day, we see citizen developers using Quick Base to make their business ...

Announcements

• Introducing Our New Brand Identity

Starting today, you’ll see our new brand—including a new logo, color palette and more—represented across our key marketing channels (websitesocial media, etc.). These changes help reflect who we are as a company and you can learn more about the process in our recent blog article where our CEO Ed Jennings stops by to talk about the change. 

Quick Base Blog

• To the Quickbase community,  Over the past year, in the face of overwhelming uncertainty, we’ve seen our customers do incredible things. From providing support directly to those on the front lines of the Covid-19 pandemic, to transforming the way supply...
  • When I joined Quickbase in August, I talked about how excited I was for the chance to take an dual-track approach to diversity and inclusion. With the inherent inclusive nature of the Quickbase product, the connection between our work and the potential...
  • One of the things we take most seriously at Quickbase is our customer experience. Citizen development cannot be impactful without smart, talented business technologists across organizations to innovate and solve the problems they are closest to at their...