Forum Discussion

BarbaraAlvarez1
Qrew Member
2 years ago

Exact Forms not connecting to QB

I've been using EF successfully for the last couple of months.  Starting yesterday when I click on 'Open From Quickbase' and supplied the app token, it does 'nothing'!   It usually comes back with the dialog box to pick your QB table and form but the dialog box does not appear and it just sits on the word page.  As far as I know nothing has changed.  I spent a couple of hours with our IT Support and they were not able to figure anything out.   Odd, I sent the token to our QB Support team and the dialog box with tables came up fine for them so it's seems to be an issue with my machine(?).   Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this?  Thank you
Barb

------------------------------
Barbara Alvarez

1 Reply

• I was able to resolve this issue.   Apparently I had some generic login id's to proxy servers and one of them was to our Quickbase realm.   After going into Credentials Manager (search for it in Windows search bar) and deleting all the generic logins it resolved the problem.   I had never heard of or used Credentials Manager prior to this. 

Using a tracer I was able to see that I was getting a 407 Authorization Required error which was resolved after deleting the entries using Credentials Manager.

Barbara Alvarez