Forum Discussion

MalcolmMcDonald
Qrew Cadet
2 years ago

Issue after loading more columns on a table

I have several tables with a lot of columns on them .. on some reports, I want to see 35-40 columns. 

When I scroll to the rightmost column pre-loaded by quickbase, it loads some number more columns... then I try to navigate to them by scrolling further right, and the scrollbar jerks back to a mid point.

I've tried this using keyboard cursors, and 3 different browsers... is this a known bug? Anyone else experience it, or have a better work around than creating a smaller table view?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Malcolm McDonald

3 Replies

MarkShnier__You
    Qrew #1 Challenger
    I suggest that you report this as a bug, but meanwhile for that report you will need to flip the green switch back to the old style report.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      MalcolmMcDonald
      Qrew Cadet
      Thanks Mark -- yeah, in a pinch, reverting to the "Old Style" works -- always makes me nervous though that I'll lose that workaround at some point.

Bug report submitted!

Malcolm McDonald
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew #1 Challenger
        Quickbase has no timeline to remove the old style report.  It will be there for a very long time.  They are aware that they cannot remove it until the new report style is 100% stable and replaces all existing functionality with the "More" menu on the old report style.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com