Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  QR Codes suddenly not working on ioS?

Posted 08-03-2022 17:32
    Does anyone use QR code scanning on iOS? I use it to get to specific records in QB. It used to work perfectly.

Then a few days ago, when scanning on iOS it only takes you to yourrealm.quickbase.com, and leaves off the entire rest of the URL.

Are other people having this issue?

------------------------------
    Mike Tamoush

• 2.  RE: QR Codes suddenly not working on ioS?

Posted 08-07-2022 19:51
    Mike I'm seeing the same thing.  It looks this is not working now that I'm using the newer version Quickbase mobile.  I tried it on a mobile device that had an older version of QB mobile and it worked as it always did but something seems to have caused this not to work once upgrading.  I'm using 1.44.5561 right now which I believe is the latest and the mobile device where it worked was using 1.42.xxxx (not sure what exactly the xxxx was but I remember it was 1.42). Once I upgraded that device and now the same issue is happening on it.

Keith Jusas

• 3.  RE: QR Codes suddenly not working on ioS?

Posted 08-08-2022 08:59
    Keith,

Customer support confirmed this as a bug, but perhaps you can report it as well, so it bumps it up their priority list?

I couldn't decipher if it came from an iOS update or Quickbase update. Glad you pinpointed it!

Thanks!

Mike Tamoush

• 4.  RE: QR Codes suddenly not working on ioS?

Posted 08-08-2022 14:49
    Keith,

Customer support said this will be fixed in the next release. Not sure when that is, but sounds like it shouldn't be too long.

Mike Tamoush

• 5.  RE: QR Codes suddenly not working on ioS?

Posted 08-08-2022 15:14
    Thank you for the update Mike!

Juiced Technologies