Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Quickbase Double and Tripling their prices?

Posted 09-15-2022 12:21

Is quickbase shady as hell?

I had a 2 year contract I need to renew, and they are quoting double and triple the pricing. I had a quote 9 months ago and their new quote is TRIPLE the price.

Are other people running into this? The costs could sink most businesses if they suddenly have to triple their budget for Quickbase.

If anyone has someone I can contact about this, please let me know.

Thx.

------------------------------
    Mike Tamoush

• 2.  RE: Quickbase Double and Tripling their prices?

Posted 09-20-2022 14:05
    Following

Jennifer Meyer

• 3.  RE: Quickbase Double and Tripling their prices?

Posted 09-20-2022 16:06
    Edited by Mike Tamoush 09-20-2022 16:35
    Near as I can tell, it is pretty dependent on which sales rep you have. Everyone I have spoken with we all seem to have wildly differently structured plans, so comparisons aren't great, but I do know that everyone I spoke too seemed to agree I was not getting good pricing.

My current rep has come back with better numbers, but still is not getting me nearly as competitive pricing as my previous rep, but I have no way of knowing if Quickbase has tightened up on their allowances to negotiate, or if my rep simply isn't as good as my last one.

I still feel they are using strong arm techniques. Currently, they have given me pricing contingent on signing in the next 10 days or we lose that offer and new offers will be more.

Perhaps this is the price of QB these days. Not sure. I do love the platform, but this has certainly been disappointing. I was their biggest cheerleader for the last 3 years, hopefully I can remain their cheerleader.

Mike Tamoush

• 4.  RE: Quickbase Double and Tripling their prices?

Posted 02-16-2024 17:11

Hey all, I wanted to make sure we concentrated same chat I'm seeing from the past into the most recent one started this week. Linking here.

Ben Simon
    bsimon@quickbase.com

Do you have Feedback on how to make Qrew Discussions a better experience? Let's chat!
    https://calendly.com/bsimon-2