Getting Started

View Only
  • 1.  Reporting Help

Posted 08-29-2022 17:45
    Hello All, 

My Quickbase skills aren't too strong. We are a commercial janitorial company and use Quickbase to house all of our Customer and Cleaner information. 

On the cleaner screen, I am trying to play with the embedded reports... I have the embedded account report showing up. Is there anyway I can edit that report to show total number of accounts on the bottom of the report? 

Thanks in advance for the help!

------------------------------
    Landon Wyrick

• 2.  RE: Reporting Help

Posted 08-30-2022 13:21
    Hi Landon,
    There are a couple of solutions for that. 
    The first is that the top of the report will show the record count.
    If you have a relationship between the Parent record and the child account records then you can edit that relationship to create a Summary field to count the number of Accounts.  Then the Parent record will have that field and you can locate on the form where you like.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 3.  RE: Reporting Help

Posted 08-31-2022 18:13
    I see the record count on the main screen but I have a relationship between cleaners and services. Many services to one cleaner. When I open a given cleaner record, I see the relationships on that same screen as well if I want to add a certain relationship and see a mini report. On that mini report, I would like to see the record count. Is that possible?

Landon Wyrick

• 4.  RE: Reporting Help

Posted 08-31-2022 18:17
    Please tell me all the tables involved in your app which are relevant to your question and what the relationships are ....  what is the One and what is the Many for each relationship.

When  you refer to a "mini" report are you referring to the embedded report on a parent form.  If so, what table is the parent form and what table has the records for the embedded report.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com