Forum Discussion

EzraTorres
Qrew Member
2 years ago

User has trouble viewing Grid Edit report

Hello,

I have a strange issue that I cannot seem to find an answer to. One user has an issue seeing an editable report on a form. When he pulls the form up, the grid edit appears but with only column headers and no rows so he cannot actually enter data. Below are some troubleshooting steps I have taken.

Permissions:
I have checked his permissions, and other users with that role do not have this issue. I gave him administrator rights and had him checked and the same issue occurred.

Forms:
I switched both the form and the report and the same issue occurred.

Browser and Computer:
I have checked his browser, and other browsers with his login have the same issue. He even tried another computer and the same thing happened.

Can anyone tell me if there are any other troubleshooting steps I can take?

------------------------------
Ezra Torres

1 Reply

• Ezra -

Hopefully, you've been able to find a solution, but in case you haven't, here's my 2 cents. While I know you've checked the browser, did you go so far as to check his browser plug-ins? If he's using Chrome and is logged in w/ Sync turned on, any browser issue he has on one computer will probably persist no matter where he logs in. I would suggest he try two things. First, ask him to try a different browser. If that doesn't work, ask him to use Chrome without being logged in and with no active extensions. 

Hopefully, one of those will at least help narrow down the root cause.

Blake Harrison
    bharrison@datablender.io
    /