Collaborate

Where problem-solvers go to ask questions, get answers, and learn

Connect

Check out our new user groups, events, career opportunities, and webinars

Celebrate

Share your ideas, showcase your success, and inspire others

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

The most common way of displaying data in a grandparent from a grandchild set of records is to use a Report Link field. If you do not already have it, create a Lookup field in the Locations < Workstations relationship and select the field [Related ...

Not tested but try this as a formula text field. Note that Quick Base will walk down the series of tests until it finds the first one that is true, so you need to sequence them correctly. I suggest that you write the formulas vertically for readability ...

Hi All, I have three kind of recruitment type : direct, open and restricted. Open recruitment must be following all the step from advertisement to contracted I can count how many days for the process by [contracted date] - [advertisement date] The ...

Hi Everett, thank you. This is solved my case ------------------------------ Syaeful Bahri ------------------------------

Hi. Maybe it's just me but having the ability to just list the top 'x' items in a report (tabular or chart) seems to be a very basic function and I'm surprised that QuickBase makes it so complicated. ​For example, at its simplest, one has a table with ...

Close, but you are are missing an equals sign $Addchild & "&NextURL = "& URLEncode($displayparent) But you really could just stick with the native add child syntax URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_FA_IR_DATABASE] & "?a=API_GenAddRecordForm&dfid=2&_fid_22=" ...

What's New

Latest Articles

Most Active Members