Home

• Empower 2020 went Virtual! Don’t worry, you can still access over 40 hours of breakout sessions on demand. This FAQ will help you to navigate everything Virtual Empower has to offer . FAQ Q: How do I register? ... Read Post

3 people like this.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Summary Field Issue

Posted in: Discussions

I get the gist of what you're saying. I just don't have a full understanding of the concept yet. I may just be confused due to some clean up I have to do for unused fields, some of which came from my efforts with relationships no longer in place. I ...

• Posted in: Discussions

Hello everyone! New user, first post. I'm looking for help in building a table where each record will represent a unique date and additional fields will equate each of those dates to a Quarter, Fiscal Year, Actual Year, etc... I think I can get most of ...

Mark!! Once again, you are brilliant!! I recreated the scenario using the exact data above (in a test table) and it works perfectly. When I try to use it in my real scenario, QB doesn't like the "$" after "AnimalTypesOne =" I would love to connect ...

Ok, I'll give it a shot, thanks! ------------------------------ Dante Tognoli ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Redirect on Add Record API

I am using the Add record API in order to copy a record on mobile (there seems to be a glitch where you can't use the native copy functionality on mobile). Made a button using the add record API which also copies selected fields I want. Works great on ...

• Profile Picture

Multiple Choice Solution

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone could provide some insight on the best way to accomplish this scenario. I am not very quickbase savvy, I have been able to find all other solutions or insight by searching as I am building this project but this, ...

What's New

• August is here with all new webinars and intermediate training to grow your skills

With our live events on hold right now we are bringing out a whole new batch of webinars and intermediate trainings to help you broaden your skills and dive into new features including a new 4 part Pipelines series.

Latest Articles

• What is Application Change Management? Application change management includes a set of processes specific to designing and making changes in a Quick Base application. An application management strategy ...

• Where do you start?!? Have no fear, the Quick Base team is here for you. We’re working hard to get you the resources you need to get started with Pipelines. Read on for all the places you can currently ...

• Streamline your procurement process using the Formstack Documents channel Formstack Documents enables anyone to easily create smart documents, upload important data, and streamline the paperwork ...

Most Active Members