Home

• Empower 2020 went Virtual! Don’t worry, you can still access over 40 hours of breakout sessions on demand. This FAQ will help you to navigate everything Virtual Empower has to offer . FAQ Q: How do I register? ... Read Post

3 people like this.

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

But in thinking about this a little more, if you have, for example, six images why not just put all individual six images on the Juiced Forum side by side. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base ...

Hey Jeff, you can install the multi file upload tool from Juiced which would allow you to upload the 600 images very quickly. But then you would probably have the opposite problem of labeling the images, unless the file name itself is the label. ------------------------------ ...

Shane I think that all you need to do is to go to the relationship where one Support ticket has many QA records. On that relationship on the left side, make a summary field to count the number of QA records. Then that will give you a field in Support ...

OK, I'm back on the computer and looking at my Automation. The trigger is a record added (Employees) and the field non blank for the Record ID# of the source Children's Parent (Application) The Automation has two steps. 1. Modify Automation Focus with ...

OK, so that is the same problem I had and I never did solve it. Mark Shnier sent from my iPhone 8

What's New

• Want to Join the Conversation?

In June we launched our Public Slack channel at Empower and we are happy to say it is here to stay. Looking to chat and network with other builders right in Slack? Join the Quick Base Community Slack and say hi!

Latest Articles

• What is Application Change Management? Application change management includes a set of processes specific to designing and making changes in a Quick Base application. An application management strategy ...

• Where do you start?!? Have no fear, the Quick Base team is here for you. We’re working hard to get you the resources you need to get started with Pipelines. Read on for all the places you can currently ...

• Streamline your procurement process using the Formstack Documents channel Formstack Documents enables anyone to easily create smart documents, upload important data, and streamline the paperwork ...

Most Active Members