Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Woaho! it works exactly the way I want it to. Once you select snapshot, it offers to initialize from all records. So don't worry about implementing late in project. My need was to county Risks and Issues for subcustomers. So you follow up the above, ...

Hi, I developed PHP application which using Quickbase JSON API. All works fine except when I add the condition for searching by user type field. I have tried to search by email or id, but received an empty response. Example request without search conditions: ...

While there is a way to do this with an Action, I suggest that you use an Automation. It will be easier. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com mark.shnier@gmail.com ...

These will be formula date fields. an example of one would be [Start Date] + Days(0) Then next one would be [Start Date]+ Days(1) ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution Provider Your Quick Base Coach http://QuickBaseCoach.com ...

• Profile Picture

Bulk Add Records with Two Parents

Posted in: Discussions

I have three tables that are related. Tickets have many Ticket Assets Assets have many Ticket Assets We did this to let us have an Asset with many tickets and a Ticket with many assets. This is working great for us so far, however I am running into an ...

Are you saying that you simply want to record the date/time that a user checks a checkbox? If that is the situation I suggest that you post a brand new question explaining your use case from the beginning and I will watch for it. ------------------------------ ...

What's New

• Until the end of 2021, Quick Base University is offering free certification to anyone taking an exam

Exam-takers should use the code “qbcares” to take advantage of the free offer, valid for only one exam attempt.  Additionally, Quick Base University is also waiving the 10 PDU requirement until the end of 2021 for our builders who want to keep their certification active.

Latest Articles

Most Active Members