Home

Welcome to Qrew Discussions

Your Qrew is waiting for you.

Get ready for collaboration and inspiration. Connect with fellow Qrew members and exchange ideas, solutions, opinions, techniques, and tips. Share your knowledge, ask a question, and grow your Quickbase game.

Welcome Video
Join a Discussion

Ask Qrew members questions or share your Quickbase knowledge with others.

Find Your Qrew

Connect with others from your area, or who share the same role, professional interest. Find your Qrew here!

Become a Qrew Champion

Are you looking to lead a user group? Do you have a Quickbase success story you want to share with others? Enroll in the Qrew Champions program. Earn badges and rise in the ranks!

Latest Articles

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: URL Formula, "mailto:" &

Posted in: Discussions

Unfortunately no. The ability to pass a pdf or any file into an email like that requires upfront that you be able to download/extract the contents of the file which is outside the bounds of what a formula button can do. If you have the file set that you ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Field value into Code page

Posted in: Discussions

I'll try and answer (1) but ultimately you're the one that will need to be familiar enough with programming to really take it anywhere. Accessing the QB API has many options, same as you would with any kind of client-side API call. You can use Axios, ...

• Posted in: Discussions

Thank you Chayce and Mark! Much appreciated. ------------------------------ Christine Carpentier ------------------------------

What you are looking for is a conditional dropdown. This can be done if your Subcategory dropdown is a related field (Subcategory is a parent to whatever table you are in). In that case, make a subcategories table and have 2 fields. 'Subcategory' and ...

I tried a couple different reports and different apps, but besides not being able to 'unfilter' when I select isEmpty I'm not getting the same issue. Does it happen specific to that one report or does it persist in multiple places? ------------------------------ ...

Yes, you can create a table for your 'Categories' and then use conditional dropdowns to achieve this. In your categories table you would enter them in such a way that you associate the 'Author Role' to the dropdown options so you data looks something ...

What's New

Monthly Leaderboard