Learn. Get inspired. Share.

Collaborate

Where problem-solvers go to ask questions, get answers, and learn

Connect

Check out our new user groups, events, career opportunities, and webinars

Contribute

Share your ideas, showcase your success, and inspire others

Haunted Quick Base

• With Halloween just around the corner we are throwing out a challenge to our community members with a slightly spooky twist. This time of the year as the season's change and night comes even earlier it is the perfect setting for a spooky story. Tell us ... Read Post

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

Thanks Mark. I'm not sure I understand what field ID's I use in the three fid spots in your programming, nor what the [Request Title] field represents? ------------------------------ Mike Tamoush ------------------------------

There are 19 Users in the Table but only 7 of them are adjusters being assigned to claims. The key field in that table is User ( it is a User field ) ------------------------------ Gary McDonald ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Home Pages

Posted in: Discussions

I advise against giving them the administrative permissions to do this as you are giving those 4 other users the "keys to the kingdom" which in the wrong hands can be extremely dangerous to your data integrity. Depending on how many users there are in ...

Thanks! I was able to convert the other way since I'm comparing dates from 2 different sources. datetime.utcfromtimestamp(float ( str (my_date)[: 10 ])).strftime( '%m/ %d /%Y') Am I missing something? Since I don't need the time of day ...

Hi Mark and Evan, Sorry for my delayed response to both of your ideas. I think the Search and Replace in excel could actually be a simple resolve, and then converting the field into a multi select. Will give it a try - thank you both for your help!! ...

That is definitely possible but before you use that approach, can you get more specifics about what you would want updated? Because if it could be done through summary fields and formulas that would be a more reliable and less complicated way to do things. ...

What's New

• September Digest

Catch up on what happened in the Community in September in our September digest. Find popular conversations, learn more about our new user groups, and find new articles and user spotlights.

Latest Articles

• You probably know the drill. One of your colleagues emails you a spreadsheet with the latest sales figures. Or maybe it's a customer list, inventory, or a budget. You wish the rest of your company would ...

• We are excited to continue our Ask Me Anything series and to be inviting Harrison Hersch, a senior product manager here at Quick Base, to join us on the Community to talk about his work on Performance. ...

• Here at Quick Base, we hate busy work. Sometimes, we notice ourselves taking the same, repetitive steps over and over. So, we often wonder whether there’s a better way. For instance, let’s say you’ve just ...

Most Active Members