Collaborate

Where problem-solvers go to ask questions, get answers, and learn

Connect

Check out our new user groups, events, career opportunities, and webinars

Contribute

Share your ideas, showcase your success, and inspire others

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Discussions

I could work with you one on one to get this working natively. I can visualize a solution where you click each contact one by one to generate the other "29" surveys fir that contact. That would probably take under an hour on a Go To Meeting session. ...

Widget works for me also (with the added &ifv=20 as Austin recommends): Is there a piece of your code missing? ------------------------------ Adam Keever ------------------------------

it worked now, and prevented the save. I must have needed to clear my cache or something. Thanks again! ------------------------------ Rachel Rachel ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

ahhh okay so that fixed the button issue. The buttons are no longer attached as they were before (I was trying to just create a button bar). I can deal with that. But the colors now are not the green. How do I customize the color with the vibrant ...

Exactly, your initial thinking was way overthinking what was required. It's just the API to ADD a record and the only complexity is where to land the user after the button is pushed. ------------------------------ Mark Shnier (YQC) Quick Base Solution ...

Try it like this ToText([ID]) & " of " & ToText([Supervisor])​ ------------------------------ Everett Patterson ------------------------------

What's New

• September Digest

Catch up on what happened in the Community in September in our September digest. Find popular conversations, learn more about our new user groups, and find new articles and user spotlights.

Latest Articles

• We are excited to continue our Ask Me Anything series and to be inviting Harrison Hersch, a senior product manager here at Quick Base, to join us on the Community to talk about his work on Performance. ...

• Here at Quick Base, we hate busy work. Sometimes, we notice ourselves taking the same, repetitive steps over and over. So, we often wonder whether there’s a better way. For instance, let’s say you’ve just ...

• Administrators use the Admin Console to manage their account, by keeping track of things like apps, users, and billing. However, some of our customers have asked for a greater level of visibility into ...

Most Active Members