Conversations

Photo of JimLieder
Can a PDF file be displayed on a dashboard page?
Is it possible to display a PDF file on the dashboard page?  The PDF is stored as an attachment in one the application tables.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Jessica Haskins
Color alternate row table report
Is there an easy way to color every other row of a table report? I have this table: And I want to color every other row, so it's more...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin Parker
Create a Formula Text Field that converts job titles to competencies
I have an existing text field [Current Job Title] that has over 50 different types of Job Titles.  To better bucket employees I would l...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elissa Noyes
pinning a world map
I would like to pin a world map.  The only examples I've seen are for US only.  Is a world map available?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tmarz133
Having a checkbox determine if a date is expired or not
I am entering employee's training certifications and I need a checkbox field that will be be checked if the certificate has expired. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Can QuickBase receive & display location information from a Field Tech's phone?
A HVAC office wants to be able to view the location of their Field Techs on a Google Map within QuickBase so that they can dispatch the T...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Convert Base 10 to base 36
Is there a way in QuickBase to convert a number from base 10 to base 36 using a formula? For example: Base 10  Base 36 100 2S 2000...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Look up Sales Tax Rate by Zip Code
Looking for the best way to lookup the Sales Tax Rate for a Zip Code.  I have a Company table with an Address field and when the Address ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Item selection criteria for an order entry application
When selecting items from a large inventory of items in an order entry app, is it possible to first select a manufacturer name, and then ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Reverse lookup question
I'm having trouble getting a reverse lookup to work, and am hoping to get some advice on how to solve this. I'm trying to get the Aircra...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JimLieder
Connecting HighCharts to QuickBase
I'm trying to get HighCharts to read a QuickBase table to display a horizontal bar chart of where Field Tech's are currently assigned. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered