Anyone getting an email telling us we have to click her to take an "external user survey" on behalf of EBS workforce technology ?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered

This looks like spam, but Im not sure. 

Here is what the email says:

What is happening?

Cyber security is a top priority for Intuit. As the landscape evolves and becomes increasingly complex, we are monitoring any access into our networks to ensure the security of our data. Because of this, Intuit is gathering information regarding all external QuickBase® users (e.g. non-Intuit email addresses) to improve our visibility into the nature of their access to Intuitcorp.QuickBase.com, and their relationship with Intuit (e.g., customer, employee, partner, vendor, etc.).

Why is this important to me?
In order to continue accessing QuickBase® apps within Intuitcorp.QuickBase.com, we request that you complete a brief survey regarding your affiliation to Intuit and why your access to these apps is required.

Failure to provide us with this information will result in removal of your access to this account.

When is this happening?

Intuit will remove external users who do not completed the survey on October 24, 2016.

What actions do I need to take?

You must complete the survey and provide your affiliation and why your access to this account is required by October 21, 2016.

Photo of Linda

Linda

• 0 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training

QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training, Champion

• 65,402 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It looked real to me so I responded to it and told them did not need access to any intuit apps.
Photo of dwhawe

dwhawe, Champion

• 744 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I responded as well.
Photo of Carolyn

Carolyn

• 10 Points
I'd like confirmation from QuickBase before I take the survey. Check the email header for the sender, mine looks off.
Photo of Bill

Bill

• 0 Points
I received it but did not respond. Noticed a typo in the body - maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't think it's legit. Would like to get clarification.
Photo of Bill

Bill

• 0 Points
I opened a support case to find out whether this is legitimate.
Photo of Marny

Marny

• 0 Points
I got it too. Haven't done anything yet. Asking around. Weird to come from a product we pay for.
Photo of Marny

Marny

• 0 Points
Here's a response I got: Intuit is in the process of cleaning up tier account and the users with access on the account.  Yesterday they triggered this survey email which was sent to ~21K external email address or email address that did not contain intuit.com.  While we knew clean-up efforts were under way we did not know that this email was being sent.   

I you have any questions click on the link in the email and contact Intuit directly. You can take the survey it is safe.

Thank you,
Caitlin

Caitlin Perry | Account Manager |QuickBase
Work Phone: 617-250-2283 | cperry@quickbase.com