Calendar Line Breaks

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered

It appears that when I added color to my calendar, it added a line break before each scheduled item. Any way to remove this?

Here is a sample of my formula -

Var text calendarconcatenate=

List(" / ",[LM: Job Number],[LM: # of Employees],[LM: Section(s)]);

If([LM: Job Type (1)]="Staff","<div style=background-color:#9933ff>" & "<b><font color=white>" & $calendarconcatenate,

If([LM: Job Type (1)]="Perm-Steel Delineator","<div style=background-color:#99ff66>" & "<b><font color=black>" & $calendarconcatenate,

If([LM: Job Type (1)]="Perm-Plastic Delineator","<div style=background-color:#99ff66>" & "<b><font color=black>" & $calendarconcatenate,

If([LM: Job Type (1)]="Baker Rock Signs","<div style=background-color:#ff0000>" & "<b><font color=white>" & $calendarconcatenate,

If([LM: Job Type (1)]="Delivery","<div style=background-color:#ff3399>" & "<b><font color=black>" & $calendarconcatenate,

The colors are working great...but the line breaks are annoying.

Photo of Joshua

Joshua

• 0 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training

QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training, Champion

• 66,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
In my experience, you can color the font, but not the background.  Coloring the background messes up the format.
Photo of Rama

Rama

• 0 Points
have you tried using <span> instead of <div> because span is an inline element where as div is a block element so it would naturally create line breaks
Photo of Joshua

Joshua

• 0 Points
The <span> did help.  Thanks!
Photo of Rama

Rama

• 0 Points
Try using <span> instead of <div> because span is an inline element where as div is a block element so it would naturally create line breaks