Dashboard image on mobile?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
How can I have an image that display fine on my desktop QB dashboard display on my mobile device? (iPhone is this case, but shouldn't matter.) (I don't want to use full site either, but mobile for part of the process beyond the image.) Thanks!
Photo of Carole Vandenberg

Carole Vandenberg

• 186 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Eliza

Eliza

• 60 Points
Hello-

I am sorry but this is a limitation of the mobile version. I encourage you to add this as product feedback. We certainly appreciate and value all customer input, and in order to make sure your request is heard, we'd like you to submit it via the appropriate channel. At this time, all enhancement requests must go through User Voice. User Voice is a new feature in QuickBase that allows users to submit their new feature requests, as well as vote on previously submitted ideas by other users.

You can access User Voice from your "My QuickBase" page, and then clicking the orange feedback button from the left hand side of the screen. You can also access User Voice by clicking the following link:

http://quickbase.uservoice.com

Thanks!
Eliza

Carole Vandenberg

Done!  Thanks, Eliza!  I wish it could happen fast, because I need this right now, but I can try to find a place to just host an HTML page with links instead for the time being.

Carole Vandenberg

Done!  Thanks, Eliza!  I wish it could happen fast, because I need this right now, but I can try to find a place to just host an HTML page with links instead for the time being.