Does anyone have a link that will provide instructions on using anchors on my dashboard

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Now that the new dashboard has been introduced it allows for a lot more information on one screen. I would like have the ability to "goto" a particular location within the dashboard. It seems like the anchor feature is intended for the purpose. I just cannot find any help information on how to use anchors.
Photo of cheryl

cheryl

• 0 Points

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Eric

Eric

• 40 Points
I don't find an anchor feature mentioned in either the existing QuickBase help pages, or the release notes from when the new dashboards became available. Perhaps you're referring to the process of jumping to a separate location on an HTML page as explained here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp.
As of October 27th, the new dashboards do not allow custom HTML code to be entered directly on the page. You can create a code page within your application and place it on your form using a web widget, but these are loaded independent of each other and can't jump a user to a different section of the dashboard.