Embedding an "Everyone on the Internet" Survey into company based website

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered

Hello,

We have a "Everyone on the Internet" form which we'd like to use on our company website (not QuickBase realm). I am looking at the API guide, which is just really confusing to me as I do not write code in any way, shape, or form.

Is there a string of code which anyone can provide that would allow us to easily add this form to our company website? We can plug-in any variables which obviously may be needed (such as realm name, table ID, etc...)?

I have tried to research the Community Blogs for this piece of information, but so far haven't been able to find exactly what I was needing.

Also, I won't be offended if the response is that I shouldn't be attempting to do this without some form of HTTP coding knowledge; it's just a request that came down from my boss in which I said I'd look into.

Photo of Ken

Ken

• 50 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of QB_Support_Brian

QB_Support_Brian

• 40 Points
Hey Ken,

We actually have a Web Form Wizard which will let you whip up the code in no time, no coding knowledge needed! You'll just paste the result from the wizard onto your web page:

http://quickbase.intuit.com/developer/knowledge-base/whats-easiest-way-create-generic-html-data-entr...

Thanks,

Brian