Empower 2019 Agenda Live!

• Article
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
With Empower only a month away everyone here at QB is putting the finishing touches on their presentations and plans while also doing a little dreaming about that Miami sunshine. What that means for you is that we have our agenda for Empower up now so you can start working on creating the Empower 2019 experience you want ahead of time.

This year we are going to be rolling out new session tracks with everything from the Building Your First App track for beginners to Extending Quick Base for experts with a whole list of new sessions to go with the new tracks. Perhaps you want to join us for our 2-hour workshop sessions for some hands-on learning or sit in on our Quick Hits sessions (bite sized 20 minute sessions to highlight features in QB that can help give your apps a new shine). I'll take this moment to give my own session a shameless plug, I hope to see some of you at my Sustainable App Workshop. You can see our full agenda here.

Don't forget Empower is a great chance to connect with other Quick Base users, to help with that we have Networking sessions focused on a variety of different job functions and industries. They are a great chance to learn more about how others are using Quick Base every day. We also have our Women's Leadership Breakfast, with Keynote Speaker Julian Guthrie. You can learn more here

I look forward to seeing you all in Miami!

(Still need to sort out where you are staying? You can book a room in our hotel block and be close to everything Empower right here)
Photo of Evan Martinez

Evan Martinez, Community Manager

• 12,338 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

OMG San Diego Next year.. Can I be the first to register for 2020 Empower now?

SOOOO EXCITED!

Photo of Evan Martinez

Evan Martinez, Community Manager

• 12,338 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
We are glad to hear you are excited for Empower 2020 in San Diego, it is going to be great! We don't have registration open yet but we have already begun taking info from everyone that would like to be notified when registration is live:

https://www.quickbase.com/empower-2020

We hope to see you there!