Has anyone been able to get API_GenResultsTable options abs for absolute URLs to work. My resulting qdbWrite function still has relative URLs when using the abs option.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress

Here is part of my java script with the abs option specified at the end

a=API_GenResultsTable&qid=8&jht=1&ticket=123456&apptoken=asdfasdfasdfasdf&options=abs

This is a sample of part of the resulting HREF

<A HREF=\aasdfasdfasdf?a=s&query=%7B%2732%27.TV.%271517%27%7D&opts=disprec&isDDR=1\x22>0<\/a>

Photo of Mark

Mark

• 30 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of John Thomas

John Thomas

• 1,082 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
When i tried the API_GenResultsTable in a table with more  than  50 fields i am getting the entire fields as a html table.

https://[target_domain]/db/[tableId]?a=API_GenResultsTable&qid=[reportId]&appToken=[appToken]&options=[option]

Fields to be filled in above URL
1) target_domain : aaa.com

2) tableId : Go to the corresponding table  that you want to fetch , on The URL the value after db.

3) reportId: Go to any reports that have all the fields in your case , you will see a qid=some value in URL copy that value

4) appToken: In Application  Go to home -> settings -> app properties -> under Advanced Settings -> Security options -> require application token check it -> go to manage application token and create a  new token

5) option: In your case give "abs" means absolute URL

Please remove the square brackets 

After making the URL proper with values just paste that URI in a tab. You will get the response  as  html table.

I Tried it. It's working fine for me

I hope this will help  you.
(Edited)