hover over text

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered

I need to create hover-over text so that user can see the notes without going into the record. I want to avoid information overload on the main report.

Photo of Mahendra

Mahendra

• 0 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Lovell

Lovell

• 0 Points
Hello,

My name is Lovell and I am with QuickBase Care. Thank you for your question today. Unfortunately this isn't something that is available via native QuickBase. You may want to reach out to one of our many QuickBase Partners.

QuickBase offers a large network of third party partners that you can contact for help with your customized solutions. While we can't support your custom work, our partners certainly can and we encourage you to reach out to them. You may also find a third party Add-On that already does what you're trying to do, so you may want to take advantage of that rather than trying to recreate the tool yourself. Below is a link to all of our partner information -

http://quickbase.intuit.com/partners

I realize it's never a great experience to ask for help and be turned away, but I hope you can appreciate exactly why we're unable to assist you with this particular request, and I hope the links above prove useful in resolving your issue.

hank you for being a QuickBase customer!