How do I hide the header at the top of a report that shows the number of records and the filtered by...?

• Question
  • Updated 2 days ago
  • Answered

In Chrome Developers Tools I can see that it's somewhere in the region of FS-H2.TableText but I'm unsure.

Its an IOL thing.

Photo of Michael Graham | Insight Global UK

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt)

Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt), Champion

• 30,204 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Use this replacing the dbid of your table:

$("table[qbdbid=bjzwp57js] tr:first").hide();

excellent...  works a dandie!
Photo of Mick Graham

Mick Graham

• 330 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Someone one asking where to put the code for this.

Its part of the Image On Load Technique
https://haversineconsulting.quickbase.com/db/bgcwm2m4g?a=dr&rid=293
Photo of Gary Boyd

Gary Boyd

• 840 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan,
This works really well, however it only hides the header on the first report. I've embedded several reports in different tabs, so I want it to apply to all of them. If using different tables, this works for the first embedded report of each table, whether in same or different tabs.

A click 'Full Report' and nothing happens out come is better in my situation, if it applies to all reports - previously disabled the 'More' button with your help (link below), but can't seem to get there for 'Full Report'.

$("#ViewOtherOps").remove();
https://community.quickbase.com/quickbase/topics/hide-sorting-and-grouping-on-more-drop-list-of-a-re...

Photo of Gary Boyd

Gary Boyd

• 840 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Has this technique stopped working for anyone else? It was hiding the header a few weeks ago and is not now. No changes made & code page is loading.

Use this replacing the dbid of your table:
$("table[qbdbid=bjzwp57js] tr:first").hide();

Photo of Sini Wickramasinghe

Sini Wickramasinghe

• 364 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan,

This single line of code seems like a great idea.....I followed the IOL method but its not working for me. Has this been disabled in QB now? 
(Edited)
Photo of AustinK

AustinK

• 1,074 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Nothing seems to have happened. I just tested it and it works fine. Maybe you are not replacing the dbid inside the line with your own? Does the single line work for you in console, ignoring IOL for now?
(Edited)