I'm consistently getting an error when trying to save an Exact Form to Quickbase while using FireFox, IE and Chrome. I'm following the online procedures to the tee. Help!

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered

I'm currently running on Windows 10. Once I download the correct version for Word 2010 and open up the Exact Form, it looks fine...until I go to Save to Quickbase. Then, no matter what browser I'm in, I get an error. I'm trying to build these forms for a colleague and I have permissions in the app to create new applications so to my knowledge, I should be fine. Not the case! I've followed the directions to a tee. The tokens in the destination app are disabled as well. Can you offer any guidance? I'm totally lost at  this point and supposed to have a presentation tomorrow with these forms, lol.

Photo of Todd

Todd

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Todd

Todd

• 10 Points
It is possible with our Exact Forms Plus add-on. We utilize a real word file as a template so no macros are needed. BTW we can store the created document on the actual QB record in a file attachment field.

More info at: http://www.quickbasetools.com/#!exact-forms-plus/ckd0

Demo at: https://juicedtech.quickbase.com/db/bdht2xebx

Thanks!

Todd
Photo of Todd

Todd

Thanks Todd, however my client just wants the native exact form and doesn't want to pay the additional fees for your product, although I think it's a great product, my hands are tied. I just need to find a solution for this issue i'm having. Thanks again!
Photo of Todd

Todd

Thanks Todd, however my client just wants the native exact form and doesn't want to pay the additional fees for your product, although I think it's a great product, my hands are tied. I just need to find a solution for this issue I'm having. I still can't figure this out. Is there a way to create an exact form from inside the QuickBase application?