I'm an amateur using Quickbase so many of the functions I just copy paste to suit my needs.
URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?a=dbpage&pagename=" & URLEncode("MOP Test.html") & "&clist=a&rid=" & [Record ID#]
This is the code I use for Printing the exact form. As you can see all it says is MOP Test.html
snippet from that help link...
To edit an existing exact form:
- Open the QuickBase Exact Form template file, then complete one of the following tasks:
- Click Add-Ins > Open from QuickBase for Word 2007 or later.
- Click File > Open from QuickBase for versions of Word prior to 2007.
- Select the table that contains the exact form that you want.
- Select the form name, when it appears, then click Open.