Integration w Google Team Drives

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • In Progress
In the past - we have had good integration between our Google Drive platform and Quick Base. Now we are migrating to Google Team Drives and our developer has uncovered that a java script within the Quick Base may need to be updated. He is expecting the current script below:

// Access token has been successfully retrieved, requests can be sent to the API.
        authorized = true;
        otoken = authResult.access_token;
        gapi.client.load('drive', 'v2', loadStartFolder);
    } else {

....to be upgraded to "v3", and be specific to Google Team Drive.

Is there any way to know if/when Quick Base folks will make this needed improvement to the app?  It is becoming more critical for us as time marches on.

Is there a vehicle to directly address technical questions with the Quick Base development team?

thanks for any advice . . .
G
Photo of GerryD

GerryD

• 174 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt)

Ⲇanom the ultimate (Dan Diebolt), Champion

• 30,184 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Are you saying that a QuickBase authored JavaScript file has to be updated? If so what is the URL of this script?
Photo of GerryD

GerryD

https://domain.quickbase.com/db/bkhxfnzd4?a=dbpage&pagename=GoogleDrive.js&rand=0.3741520926...

I took a stab at getting the URL - does this look correct (removed domain name) ?

thnx for the prompt reply 

G

• 30,154 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I can't access that page. Even if I could would that not be a user code page (implying the user created the page and controls it) versus a QuickBase authored page?
Photo of GerryD

GerryD

I'm sorry - I am not clear on where I can derive that info/URL...

Who wrote the code in GoogleDrive.js - Google, QuickBase or your team? I can't debug code that I can't see.
(Edited)
Photo of GerryD

GerryD

we consider it to be native code within Qbase - written by Qbase
Thank you

So there must be a URL where I can see it. What is that URL?

The point of this inquiry is that often times you can modify the JavaScript code QuickBase authored to make it do your bidding either by redefining their functions or using a Service Worker so some other mechanism.
Photo of GerryD

GerryD

Hi - thanks for your patience. Its easy for me to view within the app all of the Client Specific info - I am not clear on where to find the URL within the QuickBase code (within the console). Sorry for my beginner status - can you share any tips or location pathways please?

I can contribute this as a guess>  ?
https://apis.google.com/js/client.js?_=1510084687865

g