What I've checked:
- I've ruled out a problem in the IOL set up because this same set up can pull other .js pages.
- I do not think it is a result of data changing because the .js code will not pull a table full of blank data either.
- Other than updating the original .js code you provided (https://haversineconsulting.quickbase.com/db/bgcwm2m4g?a=dr&rid=455) with my database IDs, field ids and app token, I didn't make any changes and don't see any problems in the debugger ( http://pastie.org/private/567dd7asjkdklcqstb6e1a
- I'm not sure what a schema is outside of xml so I'm not sure how to check that in this case.
- Something on the mustache rendering side changed?
- Quickbase changed the way they name records/fields/pages...or something similar that doesn't allow the .js code to interpret what to do.
Thanks (as always) for your feedback, Dan!
Dan's Festivus Pole
The Story of Festivus (December 23rd)
The story of _why is not really very happy as he was an extremely talented individual who unfortunately abruptly dropped out of the Ruby community and committed suicide perhaps?