I have an application that has user IDs(emails) in a record to send notifications. Is it possible to limit the user that logged into Quickbase to only be able to see the records where they are listed in the "lead" column for the person that submitted the record?
where [Lead] is "the current user"
When you are selecting a user to fill in the data entry area of the form, you should be able to select from Users who have access to that application by starting to type their name or email address and it should offer you choices.
1. I click on my table then select Settings - Access.
2. In the View and Modify columns I select "Custom Rule".
3. I click the pencil icon next to the View and Modify columns.
4. Select the Lead field from the drop down.
5. Select Contains from the middle dropdown.
6. The Third field. where you are saying I should see "the current user" as a choice, I do not have a dropdown list of options. It just a text field. This is confusing me.
Thanks for all your help.