My users are saying that the first column in their reports are disappearing or not seen this morning? Everything looks perfect on my end & with the setup. Can you advise?

  • 0
  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Kingsly SD Samuel

Kingsly SD Samuel

  • 776 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of QuickBasePros_IDS

QuickBasePros_IDS, Champion

  • 4,208 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Use the "test as role" feature to test their visibility yourself. Then look at the permissions of the field which is disappearing and see if the Permissions for that field are correct. If they are; but the data is a lookup-field; make sure they have visibility to the source-field or turn on the checkbox to override permissions of subtable fields.

Usually if more than one User in a whole Role cannot see a field; it's because the Permissions have changed; or the permissions of a source-field (in the relationship) have changed.
Photo of Kingsly SD Samuel

Kingsly SD Samuel

  • 776 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I tested it and I could see it on my end. In fact they see the field on one of their other reports, but not on the other.

It is a look-up field, I also checked the field's restriction (at this place and at the source place), they all have "viewing" rights, but it still doesn't show up for them.

There are also no restrictions with related to permissions on their role. I tried giving them full access too, still it doesn't show up.