Notification is landing in an additional email

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • In Progress
I have created a notification to be sent to certain email addresses when selected.  This is working fine, however the notification is also being sent to an additional user...even tho that user has not been selected.  It is showing up in her email coming from notify@quickbase.com and shows that it was sent to the selected user email.  Why is she also getting these emails?
Photo of Lynne8817

Lynne8817

• 600 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Kingsly SD Samuel

Kingsly SD Samuel

• 856 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Has she set up a personal email notifications or subscriptions? You can check that under the settings > personal settings > my email notifications and subscriptions
Photo of Lynne8817

Lynne8817

I don't see personal settings in the settings view
Photo of Lynne8817

Lynne8817

I'll login as her
Photo of Lynne8817

Lynne8817

I found it.  thx
Photo of Lynne8817

Lynne8817

the only notification/subscription she has pertains to a totally different report in a totally different table.
Photo of Kingsly SD Samuel

Kingsly SD Samuel

• 856 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
That is strange. In that case, can you check and let me know in the notification setting, what option have you selected under "Notify whom?"
"It is showing up in her email coming from notify@quickbase.com and shows that it was sent to the selected user email.  Why is she also getting these emails?"

So you're saying you set up a notification to go to useremail@yourdomain.com, and it works. Also, someone else is reporting that someoneelse@yourdomain.com is getting the email generated by the notification that says it was sent by notify@quickbase.com to useremail@yourdomain.com? That doesn't sound like that's probably a Quick Base issue..