Sending text messages to multiple people an I want to reply all and continue phone texting.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered

I am sending a notification text message to multiple people. When they receive the text, it comes from notify@quickbase.com. I want to be able to "reply all" and text back to the multiple people. I realize "notify@quickbase.com" would fail as a recipient, I have no problem with that - but do want to reply all to the others on the distribution list.

Is that possible?

Photo of Anne

Anne

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Hi Anne,

First, I should mention that this functionality is based on the cell phone's OS which either supports texts to multiple people or not. For instance, this is a very common feature of iPhones however some Android phones do not allow this functionality.

That said, individuals who require enhanced functionalities like this may be able to have a QuickBase Solution Provider develop this environment. Our site maintains a list of solution providers, based on region, industry, and they can take QuickBase beyond its native functionality and create these abilities:

http://quickbase.intuit.com/partners

Josh

QuickBase Care Team
Photo of cooky

cooky

• 0 Points
how do I send the text messages to a cell phone.com
Photo of cooky

cooky

• 0 Points
How dio I send a text message  to a cell phone