Under our specific customer record, we want to organize the order in which "activities" are displayed, i.e: newest entry at top of list

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
We have a customer list, and you can click on anyone of them and it then shows a list of fields that come next,, but when we enter a new "activity" it doesn't always show the last entry at the top of the list.

in the example I attached, the bottom activity was actually done after the top. So how do we organize them so "newest is on the top" is the rule
Photo of Chris

Chris

• 0 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training

QuickBaseCoach App Dev./Training, Champion

• 67,770 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
No problem, go to the form entry where that embedded report has its report link field.

There will be a small blue link labelled "report" and you will be able to edit that report.

When the report pops up to edit change the sort and Sort it on say Record ID number with the sort from highest to lowest. Save the Report
Photo of Kingsly SD Samuel

Kingsly SD Samuel

• 776 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Since you are on a report within a report, you will have to edit the "default report" settings to meet this requirement. You will have to go to "settings > reports & charts > reporting defaults (on the right top corner) > Default report settings >" and there if you sort it to show by "date modified" I think you problem will be solved. Hope it helps.