What's the easiest way to create a data entry form for a Quick Base application that I can embed on my website?

• Article
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • (Edited)

[The Quick Base Knowledge Base is your library of frequently-asked questions that help you better customize your apps to solve your business problems.]

The easiest way to create the HTML for a Quick Base data entry form is to use the following wizard:

https://login.quickbase.com/db/6mztyxu8?act=DBPage&pagename=formWizard.html

Note: This wizard works with application tokens. If you want to use Application Tokens with this wizard add the following token to your application: cwfcy7gdzqrsyncqbi2bn4u4kr. If not, you can leave the application's token requirement set to disabled.
Photo of Brian Cafferelli

Brian Cafferelli, Quick Base Technical Marketing Manager

• 1,518 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Mike Blink

Mike Blink

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This link no longer works.  After choosing the database, it dies at a mostly blank screen   :(
Photo of Brian Cafferelli

Brian Cafferelli, Quick Base Technical Marketing Manager

• 1,518 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mike, I just tried out the wizard and it seems to be working on my end. If you're still having trouble feel free to open a support case so one of our customer care reps can take a look. You can open a case by clicking ? in the top-right, clicking Manage Support Cases, and then clicking + New Support Case.

Thanks,
Brian