Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 20 of 13153
Photo of Stephanie
Not Null
I am writing a formula Rich Text field that is getting a bit complicated.  I am combining 4 text fields together, making the contents bol...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Casie Masters
Creating a daily sales report that also has a column for YTD cumulative values
I have monthly report that summarizes GM $$ amounts by day.  I need to add a column that has the YTD GM total next to it and have it be t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason
Does 'Everyone on the Internet' have a User Token?
Does 'Everyone on the Internet' have a User Token? If so how would I find it because the user does not show preferences even when put in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Brian Cafferelli
How do I easily create a recurring record or recurring tasks?
[The Quick Base Knowledge Base is your library of frequently-asked questions that help you better customize your apps to solve your bus...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Article
Photo of Murali Krishna Gangineni
How to generate a dynamic bar graph on a form by dynamically applying filter on a column through a click on the report
I have a column named Article_Number in my Report1 from Table1. I also have a Formula URL button in the same Report1 from Table1. I have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Tate Forgey
Use New/Updated Flag in Report Filter
I realize that many people don't want to see the new/updated flag, but I've got some people who LOVE it.  In fact, I have created reports...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Syed Salik
Integrating Data from XML file into Tables - Records-Fields of Quickbase App
Hello everyone, So I did went through a lot of videos, and question/answers but was not able to figure out in a clear and concise manne...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann Swelgin
WEBHOOK - date added in one app needs to be copied to another app
I have a date field that gets entered in one application (I am the owner). I want that date to pass over to another application (I am not...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Tyler Parker
A report to show the count of times that a resource in a related table was used in another table's records
Looking for some guidance I have three tables, table A contains daily records of delivery routes, table B contains the vans used, ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melanie Couch
auto populate information from another table
I have seen other users ask this question, but the responses all seem to be specific to their business (which is awesome customer service...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of moleman108
Separate Multi-Select Text Fields on a Pie Chart
OK QBase power users, here's my situation: We are a manufacturing company that also installs our product. I have created a table to trac...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Eric Whitley
Any interest in an open source set of SSIS components for MSSQL?
Hello -  Wondering if there are other users of Microsoft SQL Server who might be interested in a simple set of SSIS components (connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Murali Krishna Gangineni
How to display report by applying filters using dropdown lists on the form ?
I have a table named Table1 . I want to give the USER the dropdown list options on a form to apply filters on columns Column1, Column2, C...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ruby Kapil
URL formula wildcard for Dropbox and Sharepoint OneDrive
I tried adding asterisk to end of URL formula to link to folder on Dropbox. The folder name is unique however each folder name also has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Franklin
Creating a Folder on desktop
Hello,  I followed the adding scripts to buttons tutorial and got the alerts to work. I want to add a button where when I press it, it w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lynne8817
Update existing records with new relationship table
I have created a new table (Projections) with several fields and created a report link and related it to (Jobs) table.  How do I link the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Kathy Cohen
Can I control or limit the number of lines appearing in a field where I have turned on "log edits to this field"?
Can I control or limit the number of lines appearing in a field where I have turned on "log edits to this field"?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of David
Problem filtering a drop down selection report
I have customer table that has many locations.  When I create a new project it is assigned a customer.  Then I create part numbers inside...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Malone
In custom reports how do I add two columns together to total in a different column?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of JeffJoyce
How do I combine a manually entered Date field with a manually entered Time Field to generate a Date/Time field?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered