Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 13301 - 13320 of 13411
Photo of Rogelio
sort & group section
I have a colorization formula If([Asigned to]=ToUser(),"CCCC33",null). I just want to highlght the row in green when the field [Asigned...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rogelio
Condition on no user
I have a colorization formula If([Asigned to]=ToUser(),"CCCC33",null). I just want to highlght the row in green when the field [Asigned...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JeffJoyce
I have a time card application where employee enters numbers of hours worked on a given day. I need to sum total work hours by week, month, and pay period. The sum fields need to be actual fields, not summary fields from QB. Any suggestions?
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bridget
Can I have divider lines between the columns of my tables? It doesn't line up properly and is difficult to read what is supposed to be under each column heading.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christina
Link to reports require login
Hello. I'm trying to embed a hyperlink to a particular report in QuickBase that I administrate, but when I click the link, it sends me to...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of benecia1111
how can you change row spacing in reports in the new upgrade?
I am using the new QB upgrade - and one of the big negatives that I see so far - is that the row spacing in reports is much higher. A rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xavier Fan
New UI - needing extra clicks to get to reports
Feedback from my customers testing out the new UI in the Early Access program: they're not liking the extra click to get to their often-...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DRobi
How can I show file attachment sizes in a report
I'm creating a report that will show me any file attachments in my QuickBase application. I would like to be able to order these by the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith
javascript:void error
Anyone having issues in IE when using the following code in your formula url fields "javascript:void(window.open('" & "https://www.somew...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric
how do I add 5 days to a date formula?
[Week Beginning Date]+5=New Date Where week beginning date is a date, say 10/8/12(which is a Monday) and I want to add 5 days and then I...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thosh
Cannot comment on Community Forum records using Chrome
Anyone else use Chrome like me and cannot comment on answers in the forum? I've had to resort to Firefox just to comment.
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gplinda
snapshot option missing
I have an existing relationship between Facility (Master) and Training Units(Detail). In the Training Units table I have a Related Facil...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of qbadmirer
Resetting record ID of a table
I want to copy an application with data for some tables and some without data. However, quickbase alows only one option while copying (ei...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Azh7
Want to create a report which should automatically fill is fields depending on the criteria specified.
I have to create a grid-report or any report which will display pre-defined tasks that have been selected using conditions whenever we ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason
New UI: how do I control the sort order for the default list of records?
I am using the new QuickBase User Interface. When I click a table from the bar at the top it brings up a list of all records for the ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dawn
Summary Report grouping and calculating on 3 different fields?
I need to build a summary report where it looks at 3 fields, site, level, qualifier. I need to group by site, then count number of each v...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justin
Date Formula - Need a formula to enter so that it...
What I'm looking to accomplish with this date fomula: Example: We have a contract that starts on 10/24/2012. We manually input that int...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric
Importing data from an XLS while updating old previously updated data as well as creating new records
Hello, when I impor a file from xls I want to make sure all existing records are updated and if (the key field?) is not a found a new rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian
Ruby as a QuickBase dbpage
I am a Ruby newbie and I am looking for some help getting started with Ruby and Quickbase. I have quite a bit of experience using HTML...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Troy Otillio
I like this community feature - I found it on the App Settings page - but it's not on every page - how come?
I stumbled upon the community in the app setting page. But I couldn't find it elsewhere.. The community seems to have a lot of good c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered