Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Can you sort records on the calendar report?

Posted 11-24-2017 22:39
    Can you sort records on the calendar report within the monthly view that shows each day? If not, Can you change the default order on a drilldown report when you click a date?

• 2.  RE: Can you sort records on the calendar report?

Posted 11-24-2017 22:55
    They sort according to how the default report is set for the detail record.

The default reports allows you to set a single field to sort on, but you can always create compound formula text field to list some fields together with hyphens as a separator of you want to have multiple fields in your sort sequence formula.

The default report is accessed by getting into Setungs for the table and then into reports and then look to the top right.

• 3.  RE: Can you sort records on the calendar report?

Posted 11-24-2017 23:12
    The compound formula text field is a great tip! That solved my issue. Thanks!!!

• 4.  RE: Can you sort records on the calendar report?

Posted 02-08-2018 17:24

I have a calendar report in which multiple records in a single date are no longer sorting correctly. I've tried to follow the above advice but it has not worked.  When referring to "the default report" above is this the "default report settings" or the "default calendar settings"?  I've created a compound formula text field that I want to sort on within the calendar (and the default report) but including it in the "Default Sort Order" field in the "Default Report Settings" has not updated the calendar sort order.

• 5.  RE: Can you sort records on the calendar report?

Posted 05-30-2023 16:18

I have experienced this same issue and setting the Default Report Sorting did not resolve the issue.  If anyone has an update on this please let me know.

------------------------------
    Daniel
    ------------------------------