Forum Discussion

ElenaLarrabee1
Qrew Captain
3 years ago

Pipelines QuickBooks channel - invoice lines issue

Hi everyone, 

I have a pipeline that's been working great for about a year and just recently it's broken down and I'm having a really difficult time getting it figured out. Essentially, it's a pipeline that searches through invoices triggered by a button on my Base record - if an invoice exists it updates it, if it doesn't find one it creates one.

I have it set up to search Base for several financial summary fields and insert those records as lines in the Books invoice. This has worked wonderfully for a long time, but now it just will not insert that array of records as lines when an invoice is updated (it still works when creating a new invoice).  Has anyone experienced anything similar? I've tried copying the whole pipeline, I've tried deleting the "update invoice" step and recreating it, I've tried turning it off and on again, but it still just isn't working. 

Here it is successfully finding all 7 financial summary records: 
Here is the input array (with all seven objects):
Here is the output array for the same step:
Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is driving me crazy! I don't understand where the breakdown is between the input and output... 

Thank you!

#Pipelines #quickbooks 

​​​​

------------------------------
Elena Larrabee

2 Replies

LeeGilmore
    Quickbase Staff
    My first thought would be to open a Support Ticket so that our Care Team can help determine if this is a problem with Quickbase and/or Pipelines. If that's the case, they'll be able to escalate it.

Lee Gilmore
      ElenaLarrabee1
      Qrew Captain
      Thanks Lee, I have a support ticket open, but I haven't heard back yet. Hopefully they're investigating!

Elena Larrabee