Forum Discussion

UriGoldstein
Qrew Trainee
2 years ago

How to resize a pie chart embedded in a form?

Hello,

I have embedded several pie charts in a form. The charts are rendered quite large (600px X 450px) and I would like to resize them to be smaller.

Is this possible in Quickbase? If so, how?

Thanks.

------------------------------
Uri Goldstein

4 Replies

• Hi Uri,

I have tested this issue trying to edit the size, and I found no way in native QuickBase to resize the embedded pie charts on forms. Even using the 'Maximum height' feature on form elements is having no change for me unfortunately.

To my knowledge the only area I know where resizing charts is possible is on dashboards. From there you might be able to embed the dashboard using iframes onto the form. However, this method would only show the charts on the dashboard and would not be an expression of the record's details, so it is not ideal. 

I'd be interested to see if anyone can come up with some creative ways to accomplish this! 

Thanks,

Tyler

Tyler Foster
    Associate Developer
    Synctivate Inc.
      MarkShnier__You
      Qrew #1 Challenger

If you jam in more elements on the row of the form then they will probably autosize to fit the page width across.  What happens if you add additional Pie Charts side by side.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
      mark.shnier@gmail.com
        UriGoldstein
        Qrew Trainee

Thanks Mark,

Adding more charts on the same line does not make any of the charts smaller. The form expands to the right to fit the charts in.

Cheers,
        Uri

Uri Goldstein