Forum Discussion

JimHarrison
Qrew Champion
9 months ago

July 27 2023 Meeting Notes

(changed from last to fourth Wednesday)

We had a good meeting yesterday. Thanks to Pierce, Jacob, Jen, Elena, Esther, Lee, Eric, Anne, Curtis and Diego the conversation was intelligent and lively.

Meetings will be held on the fourth Wednesday monthly. I am looking forward to August 23rd and what we need to do to prepare. I will discuss a budget with Ben and Lee and see what I can make happen for snacks. I also want to come up with something to do.

Would anyone else like to present a recent project or shall we work on Elena's Pipelines batching problem? Jen are there any projects we can work on to help you? Bring your laptops and plug in to the monitor and we can guide you through building a process.

I will post a official Meeting reminder a couple weeks before the event.

See you in a month,

------------------------------
Jim Harrison
transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes

2 Replies

• Update: Ben Simon says BYO snack and beverages. Last event Eric wanted to get drinks but I was ready to go after getting up at 430AM and going all day. Therefore I propose next month we seek out a venue within walking distance and we go there to finish the meeting.

Thoughts? 

Jim Harrison
    transparency = knowledge + understanding : The Scrum Dudes
      CurtisMiddleto1
      Qrew Cadet

Thanks for the update, Jim!

I'm open to working on Elena's pipeline batching problem.

Whatever problems we focus on, I'm always in favor of more context to ensure we are getting the whole picture and building the right solution. It might be nice to set a baseline for criteria we want/need to proceed with any solution or problem. It'll help set us up for success and make the best use of our time.

Please all, chime in if you have thoughts on this!

Curtis Middleton