Forum Discussion

CarolMcconnell
Qrew Captain
12 months ago
Solved

Pipeline HTML not rendering fully

I don't want to post the HTML just yet but I have an Pipeline that I'm working on and everything is good except the html body of the email is not fully rendering.  It renders about half to three quarters of the email and the rest is just the html code.

I have this exact same html in a email reminder that works fine.  Is there anything about that Pipelines that would cause this?

Thanks.

------------------------------
Carol Mcconnell
  • I've add this happen to me. When I looked closely at the activity of the pipeline. The pipeline was adding html <pre> and <code> tags to the body which made it show just the html code. In my case I was able to fix it by adding <p> tags around the parts that pipelines were changing.

Nathan Allan

3 Replies

KatlynAllen
    Qrew Assistant Captain

I've been having that problem too! It will take out everything but the styling that someone is using for their email body. 

Katlyn Allen
    kallen@eatatjacks.com
  • I've add this happen to me. When I looked closely at the activity of the pipeline. The pipeline was adding html <pre> and <code> tags to the body which made it show just the html code. In my case I was able to fix it by adding <p> tags around the parts that pipelines were changing.

Nathan Allan
      CarolMcconnell
      Qrew Captain

Thank you very much.  It was close to what was happening with mine.  You are correct it was adding the <pre> <code>.  What I found is that <p> </p> was added twice in the code and when I removed that, it rendered correctly.  Thanks so much.

Carol Mcconnell